Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saying it with Pictures...

I have been working on a project the past few days {it is finished} and I would like to share it with you tonight.  There is one thing I find so important right now, and that is support.  Something that is all to often forgotten.  With these photos, I intend to show just that; support.  Of course when the possible Government Shutdown came into play, it pushed me even harder to put this together.  My plan. to have the book mailed to the 8 Marines I have adopted, and show them, WE {America} support everything they are doing, everything they have done; and that they are not forgotten.  Something tells me, the photo book wont stop with just these 8 Marines... I am sure, the books will find its way into the hands of many troops.  That is what I am counting on anyway. 

I hope you enjoy them...

What happy faces.. and can't go wrong with the Yankees..
Big brother and little sister showing their support...


This is just the cutest picture I have seen yet..
Actions speak louder then words..
Love the face, her and the Camo bear are priceless..
Walking in daddy's shoes.. look at that smile.. love it !
Now that is a picture of a life time.. his expression says it all..
I think black and white photos are awesome..
Waiting for daddy...  Welcome Home
Could the two of them be any more alike.. Priceless...
Wrapped up in daddy's work.. just look at that sweet face..
All it takes is two words... Thank You...
Future Marine.. The smile will warm any heart
Supporting his daddy, from head to toe...
Proud group of children here...
We {Tabitha and I} asked friends and fellow net workers to send in pictures showing support, with the American flag.  Where people might even be flying the American Flag outside their home, or where ever they saw it.  The response was overwhelming.  My heart swelled up with pride.  Our troops will know of the support they have, right here at home...  



What a good looking family...

How cute is this...

There is nothing like the American Flag...
Waiting children are the heart of us all...
Supportive,  brave, and loving...


There are still so many photos and I just can't post them all here.  Just seeing the faces of these children, the American Flag flying high and waving in the breeze; makes me proud to be an American...   




I hope you enjoyed the ones I have posted, maybe it gave you the same feeling as it did me.  Maybe it didn't.  I just know after these past few months, weeks, and days... Showing our troops that WE haven't forgotten them is just what I aim to do. 

The very first page of my book...


Tabitha put this together.. shared feelings by all...



The last page is...


And The front cover...

A patch I purchased while in Florida...

I am so glad the book is complete.  Many thanks to everyone for sending in your photos, and giving us your blessings to add them to my photo book.  It took a long time to put together, but well worth the wait; and just in the nick of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment