Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weather calls for....

 
On Tuesday our chance of rain was 70%.  So I cooked a wonderfully warm breakfast for my sweety


It involved a slightly toasted bagel, two eggs, lots of cheese, cooked pastrami, and lots of lots of LOVE.




He loved ever bite.  Once my sweety was finished with his breakfast.  We sat out on the porch and enjoyed a hot cup of coffee.  OK so I had more than one cup.  You know me all to well. 

As you know, my camera is always with me.  Good thing, cause before we knew it; the clouds rolled in and the sky opened up....

The First Wave...






The Second Wave...




Before we knew it, the wind swirled and the rain came down in all directions; picture taking was over and we watched the down pour under cover. 

Something very relaxing about watching the rain.  After a while, we were ready for a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment