Friday, September 21, 2012

Before and After...

  Painting a mental picture for someone can sometimes be a challenging thing.  It is hard to explain the Before when all that is visible is; the After.  So much work has going into our place.  Hours of physical labor, plenty of injuries, sweat and tears. 

  OH, as we were working our tails off; I was crying plenty of tears.  The 'Lets move to the city' tears.  Along with the 'I hate it here' tears.  Lets not forget the 'Enough!!' tears.  All shed by me of course.  My sweety would simply say 'but I don't want too' as he did.

  If it wasn't for the push of my mother, the longing to start a beginning with my sweety, and the help of my sister once she arrived; I might still be screaming 'I want to live in the city!!'


Before..
After...
  I am so happy the grass is really filling out, and the front garden curb appeal makes the property look really good.

Before...
After...
  The back yard is coming right along.  My sweety throws plenty of fertilizer out there, and the endless rain hasn't hurt one little bit.

Before...
After...
  A Back porch to be very proud of, don't you think?  Come on over and sit a while.  Bring your coffee or tea, and enjoy the morning with me...

and the frogs...

and the dogs.

It's a Family Affair.




No comments:

Post a Comment