Saturday, September 15, 2012

Awe Saturday...

Seeing how I do not live close to my grand children; I count on the photos my children and children in laws send to me.  

I LOOK for them.

I NEED them.

I CRAVE them.

I have to share them with you...

Laughing Sisters

Kisses for Daddy

Sugar Waffle Licking

Fishing Fun

Ready?  Catch!
Growing to fast

Stunning
Best Friends
Serious Business
Playing hard in doors.
Learning to Stand

Sneaking Cheese
Moving Right Along
Diva in the Making

See what I am talking about?  You can see each and every one of their personalities.  It screams through each photo.  I sit in Awe over each photo I get.  Laugh at each new thing they learn and try.  Study every expression as they grow.  I miss each and every one of them so much.

I am glad I got the opportunity to share them with you.  I hope my grand children made you smile too.





No comments:

Post a Comment