Friday, May 6, 2011

What brings me home...

"Furnish your life with beauty"
~  Thomas Kinkade


During the times when I feel alone, and the sound of quite is deafening.  I stand on my balcony and remember my days on the Beaches of Florida....  








Replay the times when I watched the sun set and could almost hear the sun sizzle... 




 Can you hear it...




How the sunlight would dance across the water during a dolphin tour.... 





Could just about reach out and touch them...


When my heart races before climbing the Skyway Bridge..


And is pounding when I reach the top...


Watching the Pelican wait and then.. Suddenly steel the fishermen catch...







and talking in all the natural beauty that surrounded me...



 It looks like the palm trees are stretching, reaching out to the sky.  Making the back drop breath taking..


Where the water and sky meet.. and the explosion sends waves back to shore..


"It is never to late to make
simplifying choices in your life"
~ Thomas Kinkade




No comments:

Post a Comment