Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Must keep the mind busy..

This picture doesn't have anything to do with the blog, but this was the moon Monday night, I took this photo as I was walking to the store, sure was pretty.

These days, I am doing what ever I can to keep my mind busy.  Anything I can think of doing to help distract from the fact, that Paul is back in Florida, and my apartment once again is empty  ...
 
I am a people watcher.  I try to keep my opinions to myself about things and just sit back and listen to talks, complains, and rants; wonder where people are headed, and how we as people interact with one another. 

Many times I have found myself shocked, mouth dropped open shocked, over the way some people {adults mostly} act like children toward each other.  No matter where we work, live, or play; there is always some "click" of people who set themselves apart from others.  No matter how long ago some adults left school, there seems a need to form the "cool click", the "outcast click", the list is endless. 

There have been stories about people hanging around the water cooler at work, taking about the happenings of the day.  Who did what, Who "said that to"...  whom, Where "so and so" disappeared to, right down to on what day "what's their name" quit or was fired.  At any given time {morning or night}, within any given company {large or small}, around any group {male or female};  a person could sit and listen to the daily or weekly news .. just like watching CNN. 



 Again nothing to do with the blog, but isn't this Tuesday morning sunrise just the prettiest thing you have ever seen...

Just listening to some of the things during my "People Watching" moments,  and I am back to the days of high school.  Made me think of the movie "Mean Girls".  Also made me very grateful for the Maturity of my friends, the ability to get along with everyone, and the simple pride to just get up and walk away when I needed.   

 Nope, doesn't have anything to do with the blog, but I really like the way this picture turned out. It was taken Monday morning and I was a wreck of course, but knew pulling it together before work was a must. I call it ~  My Paul Smile ..

Isn't it funny how we hold on.  I went around my apartment searching for what was left, what could be held on to.. here is a few of what I captured during one of my coping days...

 coffee for two sat waiting for me when I got home Sunday morning ...

I noticed right away that the coffee wasn't going to taste the same being shared by me alone.  This was not a good thing either, because I am a very big coffee drinker.  I love my coffee.

 Drying time ..

 I didn't even notice the towel hanging there until Monday night.  It's that insane?  How can a person walk in and out of the bathroom for almost two full days, and not see that towel hanging there? 

 Wrapped in him...

There is just something about wearing their shirt, don't you think?  It isn't a substitute, but I just have to put it on every day now,  but it helps alot.  Not only that, but don't I look great in that pattern and the colors are to die for.  I just might have to hit this shirt from him.. like, forever.  Possession is 9/10's of the law you know.


Oh yeah, this shirt has to be perminitly mine now.  Wonder if he will put up a big fight for it... 


Just when the fresh coffee hits your lips,  you take a good sip, enjoying the taste as it goes down .. you look over and see a site like this.  It is even better when you realize you are not watching the sunrise alone ...

My Visiting Dove came to hang out with me, what a wonderfully welcomed surprise.

 At the end of my sometimes long day, as I am heading to the time clock and then out into the Texas heat, I realize ....

1} Walking into my apartment will be unpleasant...
2} The coffee doesn't taste as good as it did before..
3} Eating is forced .. and keeping anything down is very hard..
4} Make up might cover up the pain outside, but within it is very real.

The sun will rise tomorrow.. the moon will look down on me at night... and the love in my heart will grow even more...  Until forever.


 Full Moon Tuesday Night



No comments:

Post a Comment