Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Morning Countdown Part 3...

I can barely contain myself today.. There is only one more day left to go..  OK !! I know.  I KNOW !!!  This is just insane, unheard of,  out of this world.  Just think how I feel !!  How many people can say that they have gotten the chance to live their dream face to face.  I can !! 

I have waited a very long time for this.  Live through some of the worst times of my life, pure hell on earth,  and some of the best times of my life .. all while waiting for this very dream to come true.   One more day, that's it, one more simple lonely long day ... Monday.  Through my days this past week, I have brought you two blog post The Morning Countdown and The Morning Countdown Part 2 ... Today I bring you Thursday through Sunday.  I hope you enjoy what I have captured.  Each picture, each Sunrise, taken with the vision of my eyes and beauty in my heart.. Enjoy.


Thursday June 2, 2011


There can never be enough Sunrises for me .. Never will be a photo that can even begin to express, the wonderful feeling it gives me inside to watch each morning begin. 







One single lone bird take a moment to enjoy a new morning with me.  The coloring, the sunrise, the single bird ... Breathtaking.  




 How can any day start off bad, if you begin it like this?  I strongly suggest, take the extra time, and wake with the day .. not one it has already begun.

Thursday June 2, 2011



Friday June 3, 2011

On Friday, I was able to capture the sunrise and the a places my eyes linger too.  It was a wonderful day indeed.   I was able to check off another day closer, and I took in the greenery the new morning offered .. I am waiting yes, but this sunrise on such a crystal clear day, was a pure joy ..



How could you not love this picture?  A bright Friday morning, the end of the week for some, the beginning of the week for others, and a the birth of a  New Day.



When I soak up the morning, my eyes travel above the tree tops, far beyond the rushing traffic and alarm clocks.

Friday June 3rd, 2011
Off in the distance someone, somewhere, is taking in the same morning as myself.  Enjoying the start of a new day ..
Saturday June 4th, 2011

Saturday was yet another crisp clear morning.  The sun ready to begin the day .. delivering summer to the front doors of children everywhere.



I love the way the suns rays reach out over the tree tops, highlighting a few branches with the gift of the morning ..



 I must have the best view in the whole wide world .. To wake up every morning to this, a gift every day .. and not only do i get to share it with each one of you .. I shared this sunrise with one of the loves of my life..



... Arianna. 

  The day will come, where i will stand on this very balcony and share the gift of a new day with my sweety .. and that will be another dream come true .. until then, I will capture each morning and share it here.

Sunday June 5th, 2011

Even with the clouds.  I think this has to be one of the best Sunrises I have seen.  It has nothing to do with the fact that there is only one more day to wait, there is just something about this Sunrise.  The way the sun lingers behind the cloud perhaps, or the color of the sun and clouds together.  I seen this sunrise, and lost my breath from its beauty.


The closer I zoomed to the sun, I questioned if the sun was trying to rise.  Maybe it thought to hold out for a little while, let those who glanced up.. take it in.


 The thin layer of clouds enhanced the sunrise today ..  like it was telling me "You are almost to the finish line"  I like that thought ..



 There is no mistaking the pureness of this morning.  And I ma excited beyond belief over knowing there is only one day left, and maybe, just maybe, the lingering sunrise today.. is a personal gift to me ..  For believing in my heart that the end of my 29 year wait it right around the corner.

 Sunday June 5th, 2011

I like that thought, my personal sunrise.   Not likely, but still a nice thought.  I hope you have enjoyed the past 4 sunrises .   Capturing the sunrises have been the best starting my mornings, and I have loved sharing them with everyone.  Monday is the last day, and i wanted to make sure I left that day, as a blog by itself, although I will work until 9pm, and head right to the airport.. I am hoping to capture the sunrise and portions of the sunset as well.  Have a wonderful Sunday ..


No comments:

Post a Comment