Thursday, July 19, 2012

Made for Travel...


 I tend to be all over the place when I am working on home projects.  I might even be all over the place in conversations.  But yesterday when my sister and I were sitting here....


For the relaxation of it all

enjoying a relaxing moment from the endless packing.  And watching the birds fly in and out of the woods filled mountain side.  We talked about traveling.

And it hit me.


'Cause I often forget about a lot of stuff until it hits me.

 In the year {and a few months} I have been with my sweety Paul...

My Sweety
I have ventured out quite a bit.  I've done a lot of traveling.  Here are just a few of the places I have been to within the year Paul and I have been together....

Texas in 2011
Florida in 2011
Virgina Beach after the birth of my 5th grand baby Jaycee in 2012
New York City in 2011

 and now Chattanooga Tennessee in 2012
I am pretty sure I was made for this traveling thing.  It is fun and exciting.  I think I am going to keep traveling, now to get my sweety on board and pick the next exciting place to go.  Of course I'd like to travel without a family emergencies being the reason.  It's preferable anyway.  

I think this needs to be in my house...

But either way, I am ready to set sail.  

Open my winds and fly.

Maybe, I better just stick to driving or Southwest Airlines.  Have you been traveling a lot lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment