Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mothers Day Venture...


 Mothers day is a celebration to moms every where.  Today I had the best Mothers day ever.  I received messages from my daughters and a Mothers Day phone call from my son.   Although I had the greatest time today; hearing from my three children, and their spouses, was the greatest gift a mother could ever receive.   I would like to honor them for a moment, and share with you what this mother told to her three wonderful daughters...




 To My Daughter Tabitha...

 Happy Mothers Day Love.  I couldn't be more proud to be your mother  You have been my rock for so long. I have taken great joy watching you turn into the woman I always wanted to be.  I love you more than words can ever express.  Enjoy your Mothers Day, it was made for mothers like you.  I love you so so much.













To my Daughter Ashley....

 Happy Mothers Day Sweety.  I am so proud of who you are.  Watching you grow from my little girl, into the woman you are today, is the greatest gift a mother could ask for.  I love you so much baby.  Have a wonderful Mothers day!!







To my Daughter in Law Jamie...

 Happy Mothers Day Sweety.  I couldn't have found a better wife for my son, a better Mother for my grand daughter, a better daughter in law for myself.  I am so so happy you found my son.  Though the miles between us is great, I carry you close to my heart always.  I am so honored to know you and have you apart of our family.  I love you so much.  Enjoy your Mothers Day.










  Today I spent Mothers Day morning with the McLaughlin Family.  My sweety and I met this family for breakfast in Valrico at Ben's Family Restaurant.  Yummy!! I had the Egg 4 combo, that's two eggs over medium, 2 sausage links, and 2 bacon slices.  I added a bagel toasted on the grill with cream cheese.  Heaven is all I can say, Heaven. 

This is Ben's
 Almost everyone was there, I really missed seeing Donnie and her family.  Hope you feel better soon Donnie.  The food was out of this world good.  Next time, I think I'm going to try the dish George ordered... it looked yummy for the tummy...

Doesn't this look good????

 I always have a good time when I am around my sweeties family.  Every one is so relaxed and down to earth.  I simply can not wait until the next family gathering.

My Mothers Day afternoon was spent with my mother and brothers.   Friday my sweety called my brother Mark and they planned a Mothers Day dinner for our mother.  Outback Steak House in Fish Hawk.  My brothers Mark and Fred took my mother to this very Outback Restaurant last year, and she was worried she wouldn't get the chance to go this year.  The plan was to meet at my mother house at 4pm.  We arrived at 4:17pm, so hard to be on time for so many things. 

Fishhawk Osprey Fountain
 Fishhawk is such a pretty area.  On the way to Outback Steakhouse, we passed by this fountain.  Once we arrived at Outback, we were given one of their beeper things and waited outside.  The wait wasn't very long though, and the five of us were seated at a booth.

Outback
 I hadn't sunk my teeth into a Blooming Onion in a long time, it was to die for.  What took me so long!!  The steak was as tender as ever, it just melted in my mouth.

To To Good....
Yes... this was a great Mothers Day.  There is nothing like spending time with family.  It was great to have dinner and spend Mothers Day hanging out with my brothers and mother.  This is what family is all about.  I really missed my sister Mary Ann though.  The family wasn't complete, but I was able to talk to my sister this morning and share in her Mothers Day joy.  Yep, life is good... and I couldn't have asked for a better day!! 

I hope your Mothers Day was just as wonderful.  Happy Mothers Day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment