Friday, May 11, 2012

Awe Mothers Day Commercial Moments...


 Being home bound, I often get stuck watching the same things over again.  I enjoy NCIS, anything on HGTV, anything on DYI, and watching the news.

Lately I've found myself stopping in my tracks for this Publix Mother's Day Commercial...


I love watching it, and could watch it over and over again.  I think the little girl is just to cute, and the mother is played perfectly. 

And this Hallmark Mothers Day Commercial, I stop dead in my tracks for this one as well. It speaks to me.  It say all I want to hear..


It's no wonder I get anything done at all!!  But, there is something about GOOD commercials.  They tug at your heart.  Speak, what your thinking.  Bring tears to your eyes.

 Another commercial that grabs me is Got your 6.  I've added it for your review. Once again, it's awesome.  You might think it's not Mothers Day related, but as a Military Mom; let me assure you, it is.


 No matter what you are planning this Mothers Day, we just want to know; We aren't forgotten.  You still need us.  You think of us often.  You are proud of us.  That you love us...







No comments:

Post a Comment