Sunday, May 13, 2012

May is Family and Spouse Military Appreciation...

   The other day while at my mothers house, going through paperwork in the room I called home, I came across a letter that was sent to me.  A letter I hold close to my heart.  A letter from our commander in chief, The President Of the United Stated of America. 

   I didn't receive the letter for some act of great heroism.  I didn't solve world peace.  Or bring an end to world starvation.  What I did do, was rely to questions on Health Care.  I gave my honest personal opinion.  It is a letter I will display in my home proudly.

   Finding the letter I realized that May is the month of Military family and Military Spouse Appreciation.  The Silent Ranks are recognized for their contributions to the United Stated Military Branches.  I joined the Silent Ranks in 2008, when my son became an Enlisted Military Service Member.  I was proud, and scared.  Worried, and happy.  I had not idea what we were in for, and I wouldn't change one second of it.  


    May 8th was Military Family Appreciation Day.. I would like to recognize my family for their Silent Rank Enlistment...

Me.. Proud Military Mom ~ Enlisted into the Silent Ranks in 2008

My daughter Tabitha, Proud Military Sister,  and her family ~ Enlisted into the Silent Ranks in 2008

My daughter Ashley, Proud Military Sister,  and her family ~ Enlisted into the Silent Ranks in 2008



My mother Ann, Proud Military Grandmother ~ Enlisted into the silent Ranks in 2008
My brother Fred, Proud Military Uncle ~ Enlisted into the silent Ranks in 2008
My brother Mark, Proud Military Uncle ~ Enlisted into the Silent Ranks in 2008


My sister Marry Ann, Proud Military Aunt ~ Enlisted into the Silent Ranks in 2008
My sweety Paul, Proud Military Supporter ~ Enlisted into the Silent Ranks in 2011
   I haven't posted every ones picture here, my family is quite large.  But to each and everyone of them, I can not thank you enough for your support. 

    May 11th; was Military Spouse Appreciation Day.   As with Military Parents, Spouses have to face their life with an Enlisted Service Member, alone.  More times than not, the spouse is deployed.  To the Military Spouse in our Family.. I honor you today.  Many thanks to my wonderful Daughter in law Jamie.  I can not thank you enough for loving my son with every ounce of yourself.  This song I dedicate to you Jamie...

There you Go Again By Olivia

My daughter in law Jamie, Proud Military Wife  ~ Enlisted into the Silent Ranks 



 
To my Military Grand Daughter Jaycee ..  You will always have the love and support of your Mommy and Daddy; and a boat load of family...

My grand daughter Jaycee, Proud Military Daughter ~ Enlisted into the Silent Ranks in 2012
Most of all... Many thanks to my son.  Who made us all proud Military Supporters.  Forever you make us proud, and we will always stand behind you more than 110%...

My son.. Proud Enlisted Military Service Member ~ as of 2008




No comments:

Post a Comment