Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just close your eyes, and I am there...

 Every one has something that makes them happy.  No matter what it maybe, there are times when turning to just that right thing, we somehow feel better.  For example, after a hot long day of outdoor work; a cold dish of ice cream does the trick for me.  On other days, when I am missing my children and grand children.. I like thumbing through happy photos.  

Happy Days are here again....

My  precious grand daughter Arianna...


My Diva grand daughter Jayla...


My Darling grand daughter Jaycee...


My handsome grandson Garrett...

My Little Superman grandson Eli...

My first born daughter Tabitha...

My fantastic son in law Cody...
 
My youngest daughter Ashley...

My only son James....
My awesome daughter in law Jamie
  I look at their photos and close my eyes and picture myself with each and everyone of them.  *sigh*  Having a private spot on the beach with them al will help also.






No comments:

Post a Comment