Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sisters are Love...



Mary Ann ~  My sister,  is moving.  

While I am happy that she has this awesome job opportunity, I am sadden that her move will take her to Tennessee.  When I lived in Texas, she lived in Florida; we talked daily and text often, but had not seen each other in 2 1/2 years.

My sister Maryann {left}, and myself


I was beside myself when I first seen her. We talked face to face {with hot coffee in hand} until 4 O'clock in the morning. 

 High School Photo  1981


I will miss her visits... 



 Maryann and Patricia {her first child}, with our grand mother Belia


Seeing her on her days off....


 One of many visits to my house


And watch her create art work with plants...


 My sister and Christina, her youngest child



I will miss her smile greatly....


Mary Ann and her husband Michael

I wish you the best of luck Mary Ann... in everything you do.  Knock their socks off, and while I hope you climb sky scraper ladders in your new position ...

Hurry home, cause I miss you already.


I love you Sis...
Josie









No comments:

Post a Comment