Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Spy ...


 One of the reasons I love taking pictures; is because the photo captures the beauty of what the eye sees ...

And holds it there,  forever .


I love the way the sun wrapped this mushroom up in a haze ...

 And the curvy shape of this mushroom ...


The hidden sun in the clouds ...

 And the suns reflection in the water.

 The single wasp working hard on his nest ...

Upward splashes the rain made in this puddle ..

 And the look of rushing water over these small rocks ..

A pink night time sky ..

 Or the way the dark clouds complement the deep blueish sky .

 How awesome the moon looked with this red ring around it ..

 Shocking colors from the shavings of a tree ...

 Morning sun dancing across this spider web ..

 The hard work put into this web .

 Watching two Hawks in the backyard.  Have you ever seen something so pretty?  ...

 I will keep right on capturing the things, that capture me.  Enjoying the view of nature.  The daily colors we are given, and enjoying the view that is frozen in my photo.








No comments:

Post a Comment